Treatment and Pain Management of Hip and Joint Pain
The hips are engaged in nearly every way we move. Problems in this area can have debilitating consequences for patients. Whether you suffer from arthritis or repetitive stress injuries, hip and joint pain can severely limit your quality of life.
Carlsbad chiropractor Dr. Dahl uses a combination of extremity adjustments and exercise therapy to improve your range of motion and reduce hip and joint pain. He will create a personalized treatment plan to assist you with posture advice, stretching and massage. Dr. Dahl’s treatments aim to reduce inflammation, relax any existing muscle spasms, strengthen weakened muscles, and improve the mobility of the joint.
The leading causes of chronic hip and joint pain include:
- Injuries caused by gait problems, repetitive motion or overuse of the joint.
- Osteoarthritis and inflammatory diseases.
- Fractures and other acute injuries.
- Avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue.)
- Joint or bone infections, which are typically marked by fever, redness or swelling.
Adjustment procedures, physical therapy, and rehabilitation exercises are very effective in treating joint disorders. Natural treatments of hip pain can allow patients to avoid the costs and risks of surgery and drugs. Contact Dr. Dahl in Carlsbad to learn more about how he can help you change your life with non-invasive hip pain treatment.